The United States and many of its trading partners have signed and ratified several international conventions devoted to combating bribery and corruption, including:
• Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions (OECD Anti-Bribery Convention);
• UN Convention Against Corruption (offsite link); and
• Inter-American Convention Against Corruption.
The text of these conventions, along with relevant reports, guides, and links, is provided by the TANC as a public service. Further anti-corruption resources are provided by:
• the U.S. Department of Commerce Office of General Counsel,
• the Department of State Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, and
• the ITA Good Governance Program.