Are you facing barriers to trade in services (GATS)?
- Are all relevant measures (including new and existing laws, regulations, rules, procedures, decisions and administration actions) pertaining to or affecting trade in your company's services published or made readily accessible?
- Do you find registration requirements, licensing procedures, qualification requirements and procedures, and technical standards in a foreign market more burdensome for your company than for domestic service providers?
- Are foreign laws administered in a reasonable and impartial manner? Do they discriminate against you as opposed to third party foreign service providers?
- Has your company faced:
- Quotas (direct access to labor)
- Limitations on foreign capital participation
- Limitations on the size or location of your establishment
- Do you face restrictions in establishing or expanding a commercial presence (e.g., joint venture, branch, affiliate, representative office) to provide your service in a foreign market?
- Do you experience foreign ownership limitations or limits on the number of company directors or managers in providing your service in overseas markets?
- Do you face citizenship, nationality or residency requirements in providing your service in a foreign market?
- Does your company experience limitations or restrictions on the temporary entry/mobility of key business personnel (including executives, managers and other skilled intercorporate transferees) in your business operations in foreign markets?
Report a Barrier or return to the list