Are you facing sanitary and phytosanitary barriers to trade?
- Do you face a sanitary or phytosanitary (SPS) barrier to trade which has kept your food or agricultural product out of a specific export market?
- Does the barrier entail:
- an SPS measure developed in a non-transparent manner
- an SPS measure--including requirements, testing and certification--addressing food safety, animal health or plant health, which is not based on science
- an SPS measure not based on an international standard (Codex, OIE, IPPC)
- an SPS requirement that applies only to foreign companies
- a vague or unclear process to comply with an SPS measure
- an unreasonable time frame to comply with the SPS measure or testing requirement
Report a Barrier or return to the list